flyingdoghouse asked: All the prime numbers =)
2. White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? Milk chocolate. White would be yummy too but I’m not a big dark chocolate fan.
3. If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back what would it be? Maybe something fire performance related? I’m really picky about tattoos.
5. Your favorite adult as a child? My grandmother. She taught me how to cook and how to be sassy =)
7. Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years? Ummm all of them. I was a really dorky kid. Chubby, glasses, then braces. It was not cute.
11. Have you ever climbed a tree more than 20 feet off the ground. Without a harness no. With a harness and other climbing gear I’ve climbed trees much higher than 20 feet up.
13. If I could have any pet in the world illegal or not, I would still probably get a dog. I’ve never had a pet I love as much as my dogs. If I had to get something different I would probably pick a fox or a wolf. Exotic pets just seem like too much work.
17. Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through? All the time. I love watching sports and one day I would love to see it in person.
19. What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life? My grandmother’s homemade chicken and dumplings. I could eat my weight in them daily.
23. Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories? Not really. Sometimes I’ll get a little queasy if I eat something greasy and then ride a roller coaster but other than that I’m fine.
29. Longest plane ride you’ve ever been on? A tie between my flight to Hawaii and my flight to Belgium. They were both about 10 hours straight. I always thought layovers were a bad idea, but after those long flights I welcome the break.
31. Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it to you for free? Maybe if I bought it at Goodwill for an ugly sweater party or something, otherwise no. I’m not a cat person.
37. Small liberal arts school or public university? Why? Small public university. I really loved UTC. I looked at smaller schools, but hated the forced curriculum. I visited UT multiple times and every time I hated it. Plus my parents said if I went to UT I had to live at home because they wouldn’t pay for housing.
41. Would you scratch a crotch itch in public? How itchy and how public? Honestly I think I would try and get to a restroom or somewhere private. With my luck I would try and be discreet and everyone around would notice.
43. Coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween? I had a lot of fun being Sally a few years ago but my favorite has been Singe. It’s going to be hard to top that one.
47. City or nature person? Nature. As much as I like the convenience of the city, I’d prefer to be out in the woods or by the lake away from everything any day.